Sunday 18 October 2020

Experience Of Reality

'You and me, experience the same world differently'

To conceive this idea will be beyond both of us if this proposition were true. Because I can't experience what you do and confirm the difference. We are disconnected and the abyss can't be overcome.

But I can identify in my own self, periods, when I believed and experienced the world through that belief. Later a lapse in that belief changed my world view. This creates a possibility of different experiences of the world and it seems likely that that difference is present between your and my experience simultaneously.

How did I infer something about you and me based on the evidence of my own self?
May be, just may be, there is a fundamental similarity between you and me and an implicit recognition of it.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe, the similarity is that we are different!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog