Tuesday 19 November 2013

Finding Out What You Are

I woke up as a poor man today
but
I sleep as a rich man !

Its not some thing new I have gained but found out what I already have, always had and will have, always. Nobody could give it to me or take it from me because it is not something anybody can give or take, it is what I am. I could have been fooled into believing the false but it can only happen with my co-operation. When I decide to be responsible for what and how I am, nobody could fool me. 

I miserably fail to be ignorant, to be a follower, to be a believer, to be a conformist, to be a fool !
I feel free and liberated because that is what I am. All conflicts of the ego dissolve; of systematisation, of planning, becoming, reaching, failing, succeeding, everything just comes to a halt. It doesn't even stop but one just sees the absurdity of it and breaths as if for the first time after dropping heavy chains which you agreed to carry, no matter chains were iron or gold.

And One just Lives now !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog